MGMT600 Topic Proposal
- Sets out problem and purpose of the research
- Includes Introduction, Problem Statement, Purpose of the Study, Research Questions, Scope/Limitations/Delimitations.
- Begins with a problem (an unanswered question) related to a topic of interest.
As you think about your topic of interest, answer these questions:
- What is the management/leadership dilemma or opportunity that could be investigated?
- What is the purpose of my project? What assumptions would underline such a problem?
- Are there any existing data directly relevant to the research problem?
- If so, can you access the data necessary to address the research problem? If not, how can you collect the necessary data?
- How will you interpret the meaning of the data as they relate to the problem statement?