In your paper, you should address the following:
- What did you find most persuasive, inspiring, problematic, or encouraging about any aspect of the book/assignments/lectures (be specific—concept, argument, fact, theory, explanation, discussions, etc.) and why?
- How did portions of the book/assignments/lectures challenge or advance your and/or our thinking?
- What aspects do you disagree with and why?
- How can the insights from this course be applied to your own life?
- How can the insights from this course be applied to a larger organizational or social context outside of your life?
Your paper should be one page of typed text, single-spaced, in size 12 Times New Roman font, with no more than one-inch margins. (Note: Do not place large titles/headings at the top or bottom of the page to try and take up space so you can write less).