Hunt: During Visit
- Find the works of art you selected within the museum. Set a timer for one minute and observe: What do you see? Write down three observations each (just notes, not full sentences).
- Find a third work of art that interests you anywhere in the museum. Complete the same process.
Questions: After Your Visit
– The notes from each of the paintings with the painting name included.
– Choose one work and answer: How does this relate to what you’ve learned about the Italian Renaissance?
– About the museum generally: What types of art are featured here? What kinds of art are not represented here? How does the organization feel to you? Did you feel comfortable in this space—why or why not?